This is the week!
So, slight change of plans. I am going to be hearing by the end of this week whether or not the staff at the orphanage is for me coming to join them.
Because of timing with visas -- I am leaving on June 12 to visit my parents in Nigeria and then head from there to Thailand -- Kathleen has been nice enough to move up the date. Visas for both of these countries can take up to 2 weeks plus mail time and my passport has to be sent to both embassies. So, I have to send off for and receive my visa from Nigeria before I can send off for my Thailand visa, hopefully getting it back in time to board the plane!
So, Kathleen is talking with her team at Tuesday's staff meeting and they will have a decision by the end of the week. So, . . . please pray that God will lead them in the right direction for my life! Check back later this week to hear the news!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home