Football
**There are four new blog entries today! Enjoy the quick update on our lives!**
Boy has been able to escape for a couple hours in order to join his team in two games of a local football tournament. The first game was last weekend at 12:30 am, so this was the only game that I could get pictures of.
Out of the 51 teams who started in the tournament, Boy’s team is now in the top 8. Both games were shut-outs. In the first game, Boy scored the final (of 4 goals). In this game, Boy scored the first and the third (of 3) goals. He’s so amazing!!



My husband was responsible for 3 of these goals. (Yes, they’re a little slow at changing the scoreboard!)

Out of the 51 teams who started in the tournament, Boy’s team is now in the top 8. Both games were shut-outs. In the first game, Boy scored the final (of 4 goals). In this game, Boy scored the first and the third (of 3) goals. He’s so amazing!!
My husband was responsible for 3 of these goals. (Yes, they’re a little slow at changing the scoreboard!)


1 Comments:
Let me be the first to say "thanks!!" for all of the updates. I haven't checked your blog in a while so I'm so glad I felt the nudge to check on it today!
Amazing husband, amazing dog! (In that order for the ranking of amazement, of course!)
love,
Ma
Post a Comment
<< Home