September:
- Boy got to be home for 3 weeks in September. It was great to be able to experience "real life" with my husband!
What a great husband I have!
Yes, ONE day of grading!
I decided to bring the craziness outside!
Check out the amazing salad I got at a restaurant we will not be going back to!
October:
- Mom came to visit. We spent several days in Chiang Mai where I could get my "big city fix" and see old friends. Then, we drove the 15+ hours to Ubon where we filled our days with fun and more shopping! It was so great to have Mom here! Thanks for everything!! :)
- Boy is such a great football (soccer) player that he was asked to play on one of the two Air Force base's teams. He is the only soldier to be playing -- the rest are leaders and commanders. Mom and I got to go see his first game while she was here. The following weekend, he had another game that I got to go see. He has had trouble with his leaders because he's leaving and he's the only one who gets to. However, it's been great that he can feel like a true human for a moment!
- The new semester is starting next week so I am not pushing to get ready. It's exciting having things to accompish during my usual-boring days in the office!
- Mom got me a sewing machine so that's keeping me busy at home. Look what I got done... :)
No, I didn't do the duvet cover or the teddy bear, but I did do the little pillow. Thanks, Brad and Karissa for picking the cover out and Joey for bringing it to Nigeria and Mom for bringing it to Thailand! :)
- I will get more pictures up once the new computer can get on the internet (just waiting for McAfee to arrive).


1 Comments:
To anyone reading this -- I recommend that anyone visiting Thailand visit Chiang Mai. It was my second time to that area and it truly is gorgeous -- rolling mountains/hills, lovely vegetation, rivers, water falls. Our drive was beautiful but I got to see a whole lot more of the scenery than did Jeri! Thanks for drivin', Jerz!
I cherish all of the great memories I have from the two weeks I got to spend with you, Jerz!
Post a Comment
<< Home