Reports from Thailand

14 September 2006

Conference

I just got back from the YWAM- Northern Thailand- Conference. It was at a beautiful resort that could only be accessed by 4WD or by boat. It was a great time to get away from the business of the city and to get together with other YWAMers in the area.

My very favorite part was the worship! We sang both farang (white people) songs and Thai songs. Almost all of the Thai songs were also written phonetically which helped because I only know a couple Thai letters and won't really learn them until I start back with lessons when I get back from DTS. It was amazing as we were up on the side of a mountain (296 steps up, to be exact -- Christine and I counted them and got the same number) to be worshiping God with people of different tounges!

Please pray for wisdom for me this week. I can't give any details on the blog but if you want to know more, you can email me!



Our "home" for the time we were there.

















One of the amazing views from the open varanda-type area.















The gang (minus the Thai staff).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home