It's been a weekend of relaxing and laughs!
After a hard week of being hit with many things, this weekend was fabulous!
Friday night, we did our first evangelism night (will be every Friday night). My group is currently going to the Smoothie Shop -- it's a college ministry that is a really cool hangout. It's going to be really fun for the next several weeks.
Once we got back to the base, a group of us played Phase 10. I won!! (Even when I talked to my brother as I was playing!) That was so much fun and I laughed so hard that my stomach had a great workout!
Yesterday (Saturday) was very relaxing -- I got to sleep in until after the sun was already up (oh, what a glorious thing that I used to take for granted! I worked on my journal and then went with a bunch of people into town to eat at an italian restaurant. I should have gotten the pizza (which looked really good) because the lasagna wasn't all that. The rest of the day was spent playing basketball, having a water fight with one of my roomates, and hanging out.
Today (Sunday) saw us going to church, eating a fabulous meal there, finishing my journal, and hanging out all the more!
It was just what I needed to get rested up for yet another week of hectic craziness! This week, the topic is 'Sin and Repentance.' 'hope your weekends were as glorious as mine! :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home