Another one down!
So, I got another 97% on my Thai test!!!!!!!!! It was really difficult though because translations were a mess (I had to translate into Thai from English -- when the English is written by people who don't speak the language well, it's hard to translate because sometimes the English doesn't even make sense!!) and I had to remember how specifically to answer the questions (I couldn't just answer - 'Yes, I would like to eat that' but I had to remember, in this lesson, I learned how to say 'Yes, I would like to eat this, this and this with you but please wait right here'). So, I had a miserable headache once it was done.
But, now I'm going headfirst into module 3. Yay, yay, yay!!


1 Comments:
Yay! Go Jeri! Go Jeri!
Hey, did you happen to get anything from the United States lately in the mail? Like say, from Murrieta? ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home